Our students are academically strong, ready to contribute to the continuously evolving state of their chosen professions, and prepared for a variety of diverse and complex roles in schools, service organizations, and businesses.
- Goal 1: BCI believes in quality education and provide quality services and strong academic programmes to prepare students to be knowledgeable, competent and ethical in their professional lives.
- Goal 2: BCI will provide doctors and engineers through strong working relationships with public and private sectors and professional associations.
- Goal 3: BCI will ensure professional growth and intellectual vitality in an academically strong and diverse faculty through its recruitment and hiring practices, support for teaching, scholarship, and service, and cultivation of a supportive and collaborative community.
- Goal 4: BCI will practice and promote excellence in teaching that results in student learning, respects diversity, reflects current knowledge, and models best practices.
- Goal 5: BCI will maintain and enhance its leadership within educational sector in whole region.
Bright career Institute have Laudable mission with admirable vision which can be started in nutshell as under:
- To have excellent faculty to impart quality education to draw road map for students’ better career building. Our vision is to develop highly motivated educationists committed to fulfill their obligations.
- To provide instructions, teaching and training in higher education and making provision in research and advancement and dissemination of knowledge with emphasis on education suitable to the corporate world at large.
- To provide all necessary infrastructure and inputs to students to develop competent and effective professional managers and executives.
- To develop a vision to have a successful professional career with the help of external ambience of professional institutions like seminars, workshops, live projects, presentations, guest lectures and symposia.
- To train students to identify and explore new and existing opportunities in the areas of education.